Saturday, June 6, 2009

E-bay & Consignment Sales

Hello Everyone, today was the Point Place Parade and I was asked to put some Pillowcase dresses on consignment at the Point Place T's and More shop. This is a tee shirt shop owned by Jane Murray in Point Place (Toledo) and she specializes in mostly silk screening, some embroidery and has some really neat cigar box purses that she did classes with. She also has consignment embroidery shirts and tee's embellished with studs and beads that are very neat. I am editing the blog tonight to show where each of my dresses are at currently and noting that many of them are ONLY ONE's left. This week new stars and stripes dresses will be posted and look for a new "fishy fishy" dress that's really cute. Thanks to everyone for visiting my site and especially my new e-Bay friends in California, Louisiana, Texas and Michigan. I appreciate all of you. Red Wings Win Game 3, the cup is almost full. Always a hockey MOM :~))

No comments: